Thursday 21 June 2007

Support from the Sidelines

Yes my presence has been felt, a profile , a few comments here and there. I will be looking in from time to time just to catch up on news/events and gossip!

My role will be hands off, its your blog and so far its working well without academics giving you their ten pennyworth.

Two Shows!

Phil is officially your academic contact regarding the external show, I will be involved in the internal assessment procedures and degree show and will ensure that it is managed to the best of our abilities. You will be using the vacated space from the Undergrad shows and clearly these spaces will need a bit of a sprucing after their departure.

I echo Chiu's comments, take a good look around all the BIAD shows, textiles is great, Fine Art will inspire and if you get a chance go further afield...

So well done and please support the ring leaders.

Andrew

1 comment:

Annerley Johnson said...

Well done Andrew! Glad you're on board.

I think this blogging medium has a real application for education.

It's especially beneficial for part-timers to keep them in the loop of what's going on.

It's worth spending time getting your head around this blogging stuff. I know there are similar facilities on moodle but the students seem to have really taken to blogger.com.