Thursday 7 June 2007

Technical Support

Hi Gang,
I'm Tony Davis (for anyone who doesn't know who I am, picture in profile).
I am just (re)announcing myself as a resource for you (as a group) to use for any technical / computer issues.
Sadly there's not really a practical design bone in my body but I am extremely useful on the computer side of things so chuck any hardware / software problems / queries in my direction.
May not have the answer (that's the way with experimenting) but may have ideas on directions to go in.

Hardware: PC's, Macs, networking, upgrades and repairs
Programming: PHP, C, JavaScript, HTML
Image Editing, 3D, Video Editing.
(I avoid Flash like the plague)

Not the fastest responder so come find me in my room first 133 (goldfish bowl).

Tony D

1 comment:

Catharine A. Frediani said...

Tony will be a valuable resource for things!! Take him up on any and all offers.