Monday 21 May 2007

HELLO I need help

Hello all

I recently finished my MA, directing a film/animation. Ive been taking my work around to a lot of studios in london and got some people very interested. Im currently pitching for a music video and short film both of which will be low budget. But at the same time I potentially have another short film and commercial big budget advert to direct in the coming months.

I need a producer to help me out. Basically youl need to be organised, well spoken ( good english only ), enthusiastic, hard working and have an understanding of animation and film. Also to be able to get on with me of course, quite an easy task.

Some work will be paid some wont, but all will be interesting fot your portfolio.

My work can be seen here www.myspace.com/retrovideo

If any one is interested get in touch
Steven

3 comments:

Chris Shaw said...

Very cool stuff steve..
Wish I had the skills you were looking for...
Just watched your films on the myspace link,really liked the blind Jackson music video and my brown friend.

Chris Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Shaw said...

posted the same comment twice so removed one sorry..